Synthetica EP Demo Track Synthetica EP Demo Track

Good Work

The beginning was so nice, and the transitions are amazing. Good job.

Drifting Endlessly Drifting Endlessly

Uhm.

Well, it's not too bad. It could use some work. Bells are very loud and annoying! And tweak your drums. Make them sound different from the stock FL drums!

My Regret by Robert Durham My Regret by Robert Durham

Nice.

Not even bad. It's great. Lyrics are ok.

boabydee responds:

thanks

Halo Theme Remake Halo Theme Remake

Not too bad.

Your choir sounds gated. What did you use?
It's not bad, overall. Sounds alright. To me, seems like you used
16-bit video game drums and violins to play with high quality strings.
So it didn't get me much.

oOkorobugOo responds:

I used acoustica mixcraft, the voice is in vox>concert choir and as aa echo I used concert choir mono.
The violins are actually the closest to real violins the program has so I couldn't really help that. The drums are probably my fault as I have trouble with them alot, I spend the majority of the time on all songs getting the drums as close to right as possible, if you have any tips for the drum parts then any help would be accepted ^^
Thanks for the review

Scratch Attack Scratch Attack

Good Job!

Really nice. I liked it.

pay-t responds:

Thank you very much.

&amp;lt;&amp;lt;&amp;lt;Play Me Loud&amp;gt;&amp;gt;&amp;gt; <<<Play Me Loud>>>

Very cool in its own way!

This isn't bad. I'm not sure what emotion it fits in, but it's not a bad track. I listen to every genre of music, and this one is pretty good in its genre. Good Job.

The Aftermath-CB The Aftermath-CB

Good Job.

Nice job. Guitar was very good. But you gotta lower the bass of the guitar. Haha. It shattered my speakers. Lol.

ConnieB responds:

lol that might have just been the bass lol, its there the whole time, you just cant really hear it until later :D (ps:turn em down then! >.<)

=Woodland Bounce= =Woodland Bounce=

Nice! Nice!

I bet Nintendo would totally buy this track for a game! Good Job.

Hades responds:

Well, I wouldn't go so far as saying this is that good, but I'll gladly accept the compliment. ;D Thanks!

{Run Away With Me} {Run Away With Me}

Nice Job.

Awesome mix, dude. Where did you get the sound fonts from? I've been looking for some good vsts but can't find any haha.